1. What's the first thing people notice about you?
My power. Whatever you need, I can make it happen.
2. How do you like your women?
Gimme a hottie who holds up in a fight.
3. How do you get your women?
I take them, whether they like it or not.
4. Where are you in your element?
Just gimme the ocean. But I'll take a swimming pool if there's no beach nearby.
5. What do you think about fate?
Prophesy is less about fate, and more about the way you word things.
6. What would you do in a fight?
7. What would be your dream job?
Maybe a traveling salesperson. Or a magician. Or a mailman. I don't know, I guess I just like to talk to people.
8. People like to have you around...
9. Pet of choice?
10. As a little kid, you could often be found...
...mediating fights between mom and dad.
11. You got any morals?
Definitely. And I'll fight to back 'em up.
(If more than one window opens, there was a tie.)
Return to the Women in Greek Myths homepage.
More To Explore